by MAC Manta Rays Swim Team, 2018-06-18T13:07:28.000-07:00June 18 2018, at 01:07 PM PDT
WOOO HOOOO!! Welcome to summer, Rays!!!
With our first swim meet under our belt, and school done for the summer, I know we are ALL ready to kick back and have some FUNNNNN at our meet tomorrow night!! To make sure you don’t miss anything, here is our weekly News To Know!
1. We have another home meet TOMORROW, Tuesday, June 19, against Willow Oaks. If you did not “sign up” its OK! The coaches will put your swimmer in the events the coaches think they should swim, or you can email me your choices by 8pm. Please do let us know (by email) if you will NOT be attending the meet. Thank you!
2. BEFORE THE MEET TOMORROW we will take our TEAM PICTURES. Please be on deck for the GROUP shot at 4pm and the photographer will take individuals afterward. We will have order forms available at the meet tomorrow night!
3. We are looking GOOOOOD for volunteer sign-ups! When I checked just a bit ago we still need TWO 1st half timers, and ONE 2nd half Clerk of Course. Bake sale sign-ups also look great but we still have plenty of room left if you want to bring something tomorrow! 10,000 THANK YOUS to everyone who has signed up to volunteer. We can’t stress enough how it takes PARENT TEAMWORK as well as SWIMMER TEAMWORK to make it through a meet.
4. Are you looking for results from last weeks meet? They can be found two places: In the hallway on waterlogged and crinkled up paper OR OR OR….online! Check out the following links:
For the entire meet’s results:
For your swimmers best times/results (keep in mind the mini-mites are grouped in with the mites…also times are listed in YARD times, not meter times like the MAC pool!):
Ribbons from last week are ready and will be handed out at practice tonight and/or tomorrow morning.
*5. Shirts…..should be in at the end of this week! * Thank you for your patience on this….I’m as frustrated as you! :O)
6. TOMORROW is the last day to reserve tickets for SWIM TEAM NIGHT with the FLYING SQUIRRELS this Saturday night! Go to the following link to sign up~ and just let us know how many tickets you need!
7. I asked the coaches if they had any words of wisdom for you this week, and their answer?
STAY COOL AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!
See you tomorrow night!!